Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much does it cost to change an alternator for a 01 acura TL?

I tried jump starting my car with the help of another car but it still won't start!! I think it might be the alternator .. Also I swithed the battery with another battery that works and still nothing.. Then my battery I put it to the other car and won't start so I know the battery is dead but when I put the other cars good battery it wouldn't start either .. Any ideas?? Could it be the alternator? If it is how much do u think it would cost to fix it?? Pls help!!How much does it cost to change an alternator for a 01 acura TL?alot of newer cars are equiped with theft deterant systems.You should be able to tell this by the light that will be on on your instrument panel.If this is the case follow the steps in your owners manual