Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I fix my Odometer?

My Odometer, Tripometer, Spedometer,and radio no longer work after I changed my battery and Alternator. I checked my fuses and they are fine. Is there a reset switch? If so where is it and what does it take to reset? Is there someting I forgot to check?How do I fix my Odometer?u blew a fuse did you really check them out look carfully ? Or if all fails take the neg of for about 30 sec. and put back killing the power from the whole engine might bring it back im just thinking but it haqs to be a fuse some where ?How do I fix my Odometer?Depends on how your transmission sends that information to the instrument panel. It sounds like it uses and electric sensor. I would check the fuse panel for a blown fuse. Otherwise you will need to visit a mechanic or transmission shop.
  • desktop issue
  • cute hair
  •