Monday, October 24, 2011

What's wrong with my Ford Expedition pt. 2?

What's wrong with my Ford Expedition?

I have a '98 Ford expedition and when i try to start it it sounds like it wants to start but won't. I have changed the battery, Alternator, Fuel filter. Fuel pump. Fuel Regulator. All blown fuses. checked the wires. and still nothing. All listed stuff above is now brand new. What could this be?



* 2 weeks ago



Additional Details

Ok so when i spray carborater cleaning fluid in it and try to start it, it starts for just a second and then just go off. but i have a new fuel filter, fuel pump, and fuel regulator. so can someone help me please?



PART II



So a mechanic looked at my truck and is saying that there is an electrical problem or a wire needs to be grounded. That might be also why the lights sometimes will not go off or the window won't go up now. Does anyone know how much this problem will cost to fix? ...What's wrong with my Ford Expedition pt. 2?check your timing belt and the belt that connects to the alternator, and you might need a new pulle/pully i dont know how to spell it o.O, that might need to be replaced.