Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chrysler 300C alternator change?

I got some electrical problems on my car and it looks to be the alternator.....how much is it going to cost me to have it changed by a Chrysler dealer????Chrysler 300C alternator change?I am a certified chrysler seal tech %26amp; would say it is very unlikely the alternator, 6 years with chrysler %26amp; never had 1 bad alternator, just a big problem with chrysler unlike gm cars. I am not sure what your electrical problems are but those cars are famous for the battery %26amp; cables corroiding really bad %26amp; hard to see unless you remove the air cleaner assembly. I would check that first.Chrysler 300C alternator change?a few hundred bux for the alternator itself and then the labor

if the car is under warranty then it may be covered and can be replaced for free but im not to sure on that
  • monitor turns black
  • advice around girls
  •